To ensure you maximise your conversion opportunities for sales on Numonday and off our site, we've put together 10 must do's to ensure you are fully set up to convert browsers into customers.
1. Numonday link - use your Numonday link on all of your promotional posts on social media and have it in your website link on all of your social media pages website section. This will allow organic customers to shop from you.
2. Clear, bright and quality product photos - make sure your photos are clear, distraction free and watermark free so customers browsing Numonday are attracted to them and understand what the product is. Often watermarks distract customers attention away and they do not look the most professional to customers browsing.
3. Keywords in titles and descriptions - ensure you are using key search terms in your product titles and descriptions so you are found in our product search. For example, if you are selling a bracelet you might want to include "Bracelet, bracelets, gifts for her, gifts for friends, wedding" etc. Another big tip is to include your shop name in the product title so when people use your shop name in the search it brings up your products.
4. Detailed product descriptions - having detailed product descriptions makes sure that customers know about your products and ensure they have all the detail to make an informed purchase. You might want to include how it was made, the materials used, size etc as well as any other details you may find useful.
5. Fill in your shop settings and branding - It's important to ensure you include your store description, social media links, policies, branding etc as these are vital for building customer trust to see a fully filled in shop. Also, do not forget to fill in your shop name (you can also remove the word "Store" from it if you have this currently). Please note, that any changes to your shop name will change your Numonday link so ensure you update your link where you have it displayed after you do so. Having a logo and banner are also vital for a visually appealing and professional looking shop.
6. Social Media Promotions - Use social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to promote your shop daily. Posting up to three different times a day will increase your organic reach and build your following. Remember to tag us on each of these platforms (@numondaycom for Instagram and Twitter, @numonday for Facebook) and use #numonday on Instagram and Twitter so we can share your posts and shop in our stories and feeds.
7. Facebook Group - We run an additional customer group called Numonday Promotions on Facebook which you can join by clicking here. This has thousands of customers you can promote to daily by posting your Numonday shop and product links. The group is just for promoting your links so customers will only see promotional posts. It's a great way to ensure you build a reputation with Numonday customers and provide you with additional sales.
8. Product Categories - It's important that all of your products are placed in relevant categories. Our categories make up the main menu on the site and this is often where customers will browse and shop products. Placing products in irrelevant categories will not increase your chances of purchase, it will actually put prospecting customers off shopping with us. Also, please be aware if your products say they are in a category "New" this means they are "uncategorised" and you need to put place them in a relevant category.
9. Spread the word - On social media you can reach friends and family and invite them or ask them to follow your social media pages or share them with their friends. Do not underestimate the power of friends and family to help spread your word. Doing so will increase organic interest in your products and shop through your own connections.
10. Patience - Selling online does not happen overnight. Customers can take a few days up to a few months to making buying decisions. Being consistent, working hard and being patient are all key ingredients to success. Once you have that first sale, it will soon turn into a second and so on. There is no such thing as overnight success. Using our checklist to make sure you have your shop and products set up will ensure you are set up for success and increase your conversion rates.