1. You must not use Numonday for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
2. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trademark or other rights of third parties.
3. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass, slander, defame or otherwise abuse any other Numonday user or employee on nuMONDAY, on any public or private forum or publicly including social media.
4. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
5. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on numonday.com including the use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations) that you post to the numonday.com website and any sub-domains.
6. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ numonday.com or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to numonday.com or any sub-domains.
7. You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of Numonday.
8. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
9. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the Numonday site or that is in any way destructive.
10. You must not use the Numonday trademarked name without permission on any social media or internet groups or forums without explicit permission from us in writing, this includes using terms such as “Unofficial”.
11. You must not join “Unofficial” forums or groups across the internet or social media using the Numonday name.
12. You must not pretend or impersonate that you are an employee of Numonday or have an affiliation with Numonday in anyway.